As always Lexluthernumber1 has a video on how to use bink movies in UDK on his youtube channel so carrying on from Matt Doyle s tutorial I added a bsp brush and it worked just fine.
- Download the The RAD Video Tools and use it to compress your video as a bink movie
- Import the bink movie into your package and save it
- Right click the movie and choose 'Create new material'
- Connect the texture to the diffuse channel and save the material
- Next select the face of the bsp you want to movie to be on and apply the material
- Adjust to fit and test in game
As you can see I have two very quick bsp brushes, the one in front is 'some squares' I added and the one behind is the bink video. Obviously you would need to make a bit more effort but here I'm just seeing what's possible.